Do you really know which are the best market sectors for selling your services or products? Or who makes the buying decision, and how to influence it?
You need to understand how decisions are made by prospective buyers, by whom – and what you have to do as a vendor to influence the decision to buy.
Did you know?
That 57% of the B2B purchase process happens even before the buyer makes contact with the vendor
And 5.4 is the number of stakeholders you have to convince to secure big deals (Source: CEB Corporate Executive Board)
So for the market sectors you target, you need to know how to deliver a compelling business case – and to whom – even before you know who is interested in what you’ve got to offer!
What we do
- Market targeting: research to identify the high-value sectors with a problem where you can deliver a unique, differentiated solution
- Buyer behaviour: we identify the key stages in the purchasing decision
- The decision-makers and influencers (on average 5.4 stakeholders for major deals)
- Why and how the need for your product/ service category arises and key stages, such as RFI and RFQ
- The information and service that buyers want in order to make a buying decision
- Find and target the best market sectors and prospective buyers for your offering
- A new understanding of what you have to do to win new business consistently
- Practical research you can convert into immediate action in your sales process to align fully with market opportunity
So contact us to find out more about understanding Buying Behaviour and the Buyers Journey – and the how, why, when (and by whom) of customer decision-making.