What do I get from the low-cost copywriters subscription plan?
Your own dedicated Press Unit: low-cost UK copywriters to write original content for your web, PR, emails, social media, sales. Business, IT, Technology and Finance sectors.
What does it cost?
Less than £100 per week. Please see the subscription plan page. Payment is invoiced and due monthly in advance.
My staff can do this for free – why change?
Risk to your organisation – if the media presentation is sloppy, inappropriate or inconsistent, there is a real risk to your reputation. Writing content for different media channels demands real skill and experience. If your staff have it, then great. Otherwise, aren’t they better employed in their primary job role?
Can I cancel at any time?
Yes, it is a ‘no retainer’ copywriting service. Contact us by email at any time if you want to cancel and we will confirm. All outstanding invoices are then due for payment. No refunds are available.
Can I get extra services or extra time?
Yes, you can upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time. Or we can discuss extra services you may require, which are chargeable at an hourly rate that will be agreed with you in advance and are subject to such issues as the time involved and complexity of the work.
Why is the subscription so low cost?
It is a combination of four factors:-
- We specialise in copywriting and news services as a subscription service, operating virtually
- Our writers are experienced pro journalists and digital writers, used to understanding a brief and turning copy around fast
- The subscription service enables us to get to understand your organisation, its goals, customers/ clients and target markets. This enables us to save time and servicing costs
- Our research algorithms and research team enable us to manage data effectively on each subscriber business, sector and competitor, for fast extraction
Is the copy content generic or specifically about my organisation and its services?
We write content for subscribers about their organisations, the brand and products/ services, because they want content that describes and promotes their offerings. We can also write generic industry content, such as for topical news, tips and comments on blogs.
How do I brief you on what copy I want?
Once you have subscribed, simply complete and send the form – or email us at Brief@pressunit.co.uk. Please include details of:-
- How the content will be used
- Outline of what you want to say and what you want the reader to do next
- Approximate length (number of words) and any deadline
Please include any relevant links or attachments for background information. Alternatively you can call us, quoting your membership number.
How long until I get my content after I brief you?
We will let you know an estimated date, once we receive your brief.
What if I want extra help, like press distribution or loading to our social media?
We can provide that too – please see the service details page or call us to discuss your needs.